Saturday, March 17, 2007

the news today

hello all,
my 4 year old made me a little chick in school the other day. it's basically a styrofoam cup with yellow feathers a paper beak and googgly eyes. it is so cute, i don't know where to put it. for right now he's sitting at the table where my knitting machine is. i haven't named him yet, do you guys have any ideas? all are welcome.
it started 2 days ago, and now it's finally over. it started as rain thursday night. when i woke up in the morning, it was snowing, and there was a good amount on the ground. it stopped snowing then we were getting frozen snow. it was getting so bad, i picked up my 4 year old from school early. the roads were so terrible i was going 5 miles and hour. on the way there i saw multiple cars sliding all over the roads, and a truck hit a fire hydrant on the passenger side. for some reason there has not been a plow go down my street. this is what it looks like.....




that's my car that covered in ice and snow. obviously, i'm not going anywhere this weekend. i can get a whole lot of knitting done. i'm gonna listen to my books on tape that i put on my mp3 player.

change of plans. my back is killing me. i must have slept on it wrong or something. i took 2 advils but they just took the edge off. so i'm gonna take my last one of these...
this is a vicodin. it's the last one i had after i had a wisdom tooth pulled over the summer. that means no knitting for me. i'll be all drugged up and probably will be sleeping most of the day away. hopefully i'll get some knitting done today

No comments: