Saturday, May 5, 2007

hey, i'm back, and i've been busy

hello all,
sorry it's been a while since i posted last, but i've had a lot on my plate, but pretty much everything is ok now. i was also really busy with the sweaters for my cosignment job. here they are for your viewing pleasure.




they go in size order from biggest to smallest. i sent them off right before tax day. you would not believe the line i had to wait on. i was in there for an hour. but, it was my fault, i wanted to get them out of the house and on the way to washington.


this is what i'm working on next: pacifier tethers that are flowers. they are so cute. i wish i had a little girl to make them for. i made one for my neice and her mother loved it.
these are the first 2 that i made, and yes that is my hand, and that is a cardigan that i'm wearing. i really love red now and pink. i'm such a girly-girl. i will post some pics of the finished ones very soon.

No comments: