Monday, January 28, 2008

I did a knitting recon!

I got this great sweater from my sis in law for christmas, the only thing was that the sleeves were too short. Store bought clothes are the things that push me to keep making my own clothes. I'm somewhat freakishly tall and thin, that i can't just go out and buy clothes. I have to try everything on to make sure i'm not preparing for a flood that's not coming. That's why i make all my own clothes. it's easier for me to make my own clothes than embarass myself in the store. anyhoo, I just took out my trusty DPNs and used some white yarn and continued on 2x2 rib until they were long enough. I have another sweater I want to do this too.
Happy Monday :p

1 comment:

elbow52 said...

Hey,


I just wanted to take this time out and say how much I admire the time and effort you put into making various articles of clothing. It takes a lot of dedication, and commitment to do the things you do. It is really amazing how one can sit down and think of something to wear, and be able to produce their own clothing. You are a wonderful person, and you have a great gift. Keep it up and never give up on your dreams………….. ELBOW LYAAF